Hi, I’m Hannah.
Seven years ago, after 8 years working in recruitment for global corporations in London, I followed my dream of becoming a career coach.
Today, I combine my experience in executive coaching, business school career consulting, and corporate recruitment, and help people achieve ambitious career goals one step at a time.
I offer tailored career programmes for graduate job seekers, as well as professionals looking to get more from their careers. I focus on raising motivation and confidence, and am passionate about demystifying networking and expanding comfort zones.
Get in touch through the contact form below to find out more.
Your Career in 2024…
Looking for a job can be a lonely task. Knowing what type of roles to apply for in the first place can be challenging enough.
Combine this with lengthy job applications, economic uncertainty and a busy job market where rejection is rife; and many job seekers suffer huge knocks to their motivation and confidence.
Can you relate to any of the following statements?
- I’m just starting my career and don’t know where to begin
- I’m unhappy in my current job, but have no idea what else I’d like to do
- I’ve been unsuccessfully applying for jobs for months and don’t know where I’m going wrong
- I recently lost my job and have lost confidence in how to ‘sell’ myself
- I like my job but am not making the progress that I want
- I feel totally lost with my career and don’t know where to start
If so, you are not alone! The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many of us to re-evaluate our lives, and what we want from our careers may have shifted.
No job or career is perfect, but with advances in technology and globalisation, there are more opportunities to shift your career in a direction that suits you.
The current climate may be uncertain, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start taking steps now to create the career we really want.
What to know more? Take a look at what’s involved in my one-to-one career coaching programmes here.
Want to request a free 20-minute consultation? Get in touch through the contact form below.
– CAREERS ADVICE PUBLISHED IN –
Want more from your career?
Request a free 20 minute consultation today…